Friday, April 3, 2009

Auset/Isis to Ausar/Osiris

My love, I have bathed with you in the Nile... I have bathed in the beauty and warmth of the golden discus... Unclothed as you perfumed my hair and body with sacred oils... I have made love to you on sheets of finest linens after moonlit swims in the Tigris... Oh, my love, return to me awiftly! My arms are lonely, my heart is empty... You were... You ARE... The precious liquid that fills my heart's gourd... You are, to me, the reeds along the river Nile... You're voice as melodious as the music Shu creates when he blows his breath gently through the hollow stalks... Your eyes... Black az obsidian... Yet they sparkle like diamonds plucked from the belly of Nut (sky)... I have stared into those eyes... Full of wisdom and knowledge of the most ancient and sacred of things... My love, we have dwelled within Upper and Lower Kemet... We have dwelled in Nubia... Kush... We have travelled from Agade to Isauria... Nihon to Timbuktu... We have travelled the world, the U-n-I-verse, over... Holding each other's hand as we watched times change... Oh, my love, return to me swiftly! My arms are lonely, my heart is empty... Oh! This aching within me... I have the power to bring all of civilization to its knees... Yet I canot soothe my pain... Nor rid myself of this misery... I roam tirelessly... searching for your pieces... I tear my clothes and hair... I semear my face with dirt and tears in mourning... I close my eyes... I think back to us among the fragrant berseem... Feating on bread and wine... Yhen feasting on each other's love... How I miss your pomegranite lips that taste of honey and destiny... How I miss running my hands over your skin, smooth as alabaster... Trailing my fingers through your raven hair as you lay your holy head upon my lap... Oh, my love, return to me! My arms are lonely, my heart is empty!....

No comments:

Post a Comment