Friday, April 3, 2009

'He is'. . .

Your speak makes my knees weak/Butterflies make me not eat/Subconcious-lee, our souls meet/Sweatin between sheets/Can't sleep, can't think/Toss'n'turn/with a burn/only quenched/by my nxt fix/A hopeless addiction, I can't quit/An incurable disease, I'm so sick/Can't believe I'm actin' like this... Normally I'd use you & take you out in the streets 2 flaunt you/I know you're no good 4 me, & yet I still want you... I try to leave, B.U.T can't move/Can't sleep, til I'm close to you/Find myself trying to prove/My love is true/And its crazy, cuz I've never been the one to get sprung/B.u.t when you work ya lips'n'tongue/til I cum/I concede, you've won/B.u.t its more than physical... Mentally/affectin' me/My condition is critical/Of love, I was cynical/ Avoidance was pivotal/ essential/to being without stress/Now overcome with love feelings deep in my chest... And its crazy, cuz normally, I'd use you & take you out in the streets & flaunt you/I knw you're no good 4 me & yet I still want you... Come home late, I'm straight over reactin'/A million & 1 questions, I'ma be askin'/You're driving me to distraction/Can't focus or function, not even a fraction/My memory keeps lapsin'/Overcome by passion/Livin' to bring you satisfaction/Damn! This shit amazes me/I'm doing things I never do & actin' crazily/And ain't nobody savin' me/from you/Normally, you would be the 1 in need of a rescue... Cuz normally I'd use you, take you out in the streets & flaunt you/I know you're no good for me, & yet I still want you... Sitting here with this poisonous fire flowin' through my veins/I am trying to break free of you B.U.T. I love the exquisite pain/ Endorphins released all in my brain/Oxytocin/Got me floatin'/ Ya sexy is so great/Tongue game is first rate/I'm in love & in hate/2 forces occupyin' the same space/DAMN! What do you do to me?!?/Moving in me so fluidly/Speaking to my body fluently/These feelings are so new to me/Damn, baby, what do you do to me?!?/Going crazy/as you lay me/on the bed then we move tords (towards) the floor/Scratchin' ya back, screamin', "More!", as my pussy pours/Mind soars/& sails away/ Moans'n'screams increase as ya pace escalates/'I love you, God' all in ya ear/as I'm pullin' you near/Multiple orgasms got me screamin' so the neighbors can hear/Hours later, we're done, so we lay up/Contemplatin' how we break up & make up/And I'm fed up/B.u.t. I'm stuck/ Hopelessly addicted/Soul endlessly tormented/You're an incurable addiction/A ceaseless affliction/Your the poison flowin' all through my system/& I'm ya unwilling yet voluntary victim/Everyone warning me, b.u.t. I don't listen/Caught up in Love's prison... In the past, I woukd have used you... Taken you out in the streets & flaunt you/I know you're no good for me & yet I still want you *smh*

No comments:

Post a Comment